WHO WE ARE
Our core values and aims as a company are vitally important to us, this is because they shape who we are, and allow us to share an insight with you into our company philosophy.
Please take a read of our aims and our principles outlined below so you can be certain about why you should choose us.
At Direct Care Support, our objective is to provide and maintain a quality-oriented company that can consistently supply high quality domiciliary care services to the service users by way of a committed, motivated and well trained workforce. The company is committed to meeting high standards and we are aware to the changing needs and demands of the service users.
Aims & Objectives:
Our company is dedicated to providing a quality home care service for those people who wish to retain their independence within their own home. Direct Care Support provides a service that enables people to continue living in their own homes thought the provision of:
1) Choice in all aspects of their lives.
2) Allowing service users to express their own individuality.
3) Providing continuity of care to promote security.
4) Providing a reliable service to promote confidence.
5) Respecting the service users rights within their own home and act in such a way that no service user is discriminated against.
6) Provide a professional support service to enable people to remain in their own homes.
7) Care workers sharing the belief that the physical and emotional welfare of the service user is of overriding importance.
8) Care workers respecting the dignity and value of each service user and their right to confidentiality.
9) The safety of service users and care workers is safeguarded at all times.
Our clients happiness is at the heart of everything we do, and believe. That's why our underlying purpose at Direct Care Support is to provide quality home care, with love.